Some quick facts about how IR35 affects your business
- IR35 means ‘intermediaries legislation’
- Affects mainly small businesses
- You may be liable to pay around 25% more tax if you do not comply with IR35
- A specialist tax advisor may be able to help you if you run into difficulties
- Ensure you check your employment status for tax
- Steedman & Company Launch Entrepreneurial Networking Club - September 6, 2021
- Scottish Female Entrepreneurs Sponsored by Edinburgh-based Accountancy Firm Steedman - August 26, 2021
- Edinburgh Accounting Firms Agree to Merge Operations - August 11, 2021
Jason has over two decades of experience in accountancy, finance and technology gained in London, Edinburgh and Manchester with Deutsche Bank, Baillie Gifford, Edinburgh Partners and, most recently, BNY Mellon where he was Fund Accounting Vice President.
Jason has a BSc in Mathematics from Heriot Watt University, Investment Management Certificate (IMC), Investment Administration Qualification (IAQ), PRINCE 2 Practitioner status and is a member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
Jason works with clients across many sectors and specialises in helping start-up companies launch and grow, implement systems and access funding and tax reliefs.