tarting your own business can be a daunting task. For the inexperienced, it is a very steep learning curve and there are many areas where professional help and support can provide the basis for a successful launch and initial trading period.
Our new start packages offering basic support for entrepreneurs include advice on:
- Business plan completion.
- Funding strategy.
- Ownership structure.
- HMRC registration and obligations.
- Most suitable business entity type (Sole trader, Partnership, Ltd companies etc.).
- Tax Planning.
- Bookkeeping, training and accounting systems.
- Business banking introductions for bank accounts and funding solutions.
- Replacement of employment benefits.
- Unlimited on-going support and assistance.
Whether your business is at research and development stage, about to launch or has already begun trading, speaking to one of our experienced advisors today will ensure you get the most out of these vital stages of your business development.
As a company we have used Steedman and Company expert services on tax and accountancy since 1995. They have consistently provided us with a first class service in terms of tax advice; accountancy support and the preparation and delivery of our company and personal accounts.
Stuart Embleton Edinburgh