VAT Liability


AT liability is when a VAT registered company collects VAT for HMRC on their behalf by sending VAT Returns on a regular basis. We can help you determine if you should be [registered for VAT] and what your obligations are. If your business sells new or used goods, provides a service or charges admissions fees you may be liable to be VAT registered. Some self-employed individuals also need to be VAT registered e.g. some contractors.

Great support at helping run my businesses. My tax is always taken care of.

Douglas Irvine Perth


VAT can also be charged on goods and services which come into the UK from outside the European Union (EU) as well as goods and services which are imported from another EU member state. Some supplies are exempt from VAT so you need to know where you stand.

Please note: Brexit is likely to affect this information so please be aware of future changes.

VAT Liability Help Steedman Scotland