Companies House


our annual financial statements and company tax returns need to be registered at Companies House, which is a registrar of all UK companies. Under the Companies Act 2006 financial records about your business are public records and this is why they need to be filed along with details of your company director or directors.

If you are start-ups we can help you register the relevant type of Limited Company and ensure you comply with the regulations. You then don’t need to worry about your bookkeeping and accounts as everything will be set up to function properly.

We can offer you valuable advice about how to register and handle the entire process for you. Get in touch to arrange a free consultation so that you can focus on all the other aspects of forming your company.

Companies House Steedman Accounts Edinburgh

See what people are saying about us

Steedman and Company are a family run business who have been looking after my mothers, fathers, brothers and now my accounts for decades!

The taxman would like us to believe that ‘tax doesn’t have to be taxing’. Steedman and Co help ensure that aspiration is a reality.

It’s been a very difficult time. My head has been all over the place. Still got so much to sort out but having tax returns off my mind meant I could sleep monday night.”

Just moved to Steedman and Company for all of my tax affairs. First class service and great advice. A great big thank you to the entire Steedman staff.